MMPR S2 No Filler episode guide


Want to re-watch Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, but don't have time to watch 52 episodes? Don't worry, here's a list with the only episodes you need to watch.

MMPR Season 2 has 52 episodes and we cut them down to 23!

Ep 1: The Mutiny, Part I
Ep 2: The Mutiny, Part II
Ep 3: The Mutiny, Part III
 
Ep 7: The Green Dream 
Ep 8: The Power Stealer 
Ep 9: The Beetle Invasion 
Ep 10: Welcome to Venus Island
Ep 11:
The Song Of Guitardo
Ep 12: Green No More, Part I

Ep 13: Green No More, Part II
Ep 14:
Missing Green
Ep 17:
White Light, Part IEp 18: White Light, Part II
Ep 22:
The Ninja Encounter, Part I
Ep 23:
The Ninja Encounter, Part II
Ep 24:
The Ninja Encounter, Part III
Ep 27:
The Power Transfer, Part I
Ep 28: The Power Transfer, Part II

Ep 41: The Wedding, Part I
. 
Ep 42: The Wedding, Part II
Ep 43: The Wedding, Part III

Ep. 50: Wild West Rangers, Part I

Ep  51: Wild West Rangers, Part II




Comentarios

  1. You might want to fix the spacing between Ep. 3 and 10 and between Ep. 17 and 18.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. For some strange reason, blogger did not notified me about your comments. Happy late new year! Fixed the HTML

      Eliminar
  2. When I did my Power Rangers marathon a few years ago, I found a filler list of Power Rangers episodes made by Adamyoung but the list only has up to RPM but the list has flaws like I remember watching Turbo using Adams' guide and I felt lost when the rangers were being replaced until I checked episodes not listed on that blog.

    http://adamsrandomness.blogspot.com/2015/04/adams-mostly-filler-free-power-rangers.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. That list has a couple of mistakes. In S1 omits when the rangers get the communicators, their weapons, power crystals, and the first formation of the Ultra Zord.

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario